Sattva Yoga & Pilates
This is space is primarily used to meet with clients and provide Ayurvedic Consultations. The Owner was looking to bring more warmth and coziness and she also wanted to feel more grounded.
This was a fun and exciting project and the results were truly amazing. I completed the job with a beautiful ceremony of space clearing and a blessing.
Note these key features:
- De-cluttering helps open up space and brings more positive Chi energy into the room which brings more wealth and business opportunities.
- Incorporating The Five Elements: Fire – candles/natural lighting, Earth – a beautiful Orchid, Metal/Earth – chairs and painted walls Metallic Gold, Water – new Mirror and Wood - wicker shelving unit. The Five Elements brings a balanced and harmonious setting.
- The low seating is a downward Yin energy, but by adding the tall bamboo behind the seating this balances the Yin energy with an upward Yang pull that brings a Yin and Yang balance.
Three Challenges for this project were:
- Small Budget
- Could not change chairs
- Small space
A few additional things I look forward to in our next session are:
- Purchase new chairs that do to not sit too low to the floor
- Purchase new area rug to further anchor and ground room
- Remove bamboo and replace with new lighting
You can visit Sattva Yoga & Pilates at 2161 Sunset Blvd #100, Rocklin, CA 95765
Or contact Jean Munoz Keese at 916-624-9642