Space Clearing & Blessing $225/hour
(One Hour Minimum)
Space clearing and blessing clears negative energy, stagnant Chi flow and gives your environment a lift; bringing positive Chi and attention to your space.
- Opening Prayer
- Smudging sage ritual- Smudging rituals are regarded as psychologically and spiritually cleansing; as a means to clear negative energy. Smudging is an intentional process that uses the smoke from burning sage to purify the space.
- Tibetan/Buddhist mantra – Om Vajra Phay, used for clearing room/space and aura. Tibetan Monks use mantras to create spiritual transformation and healing.
- Tibetan singing bowl-a type of bell used world wide for meditation, relaxation, and well being. Striking it when a particular phrase is chanted provides a ceremonious invitation for bringing in many blessings.
- Tibetan/Buddhist mantra – Om Sharavana Bhavaya Namaha, used for raising your energy and opens up space for positive Chi energy and blessings.
- Personal tea light ceremonial blessing honoring each gua in your environment, Wealth/Prosperity, Fame/Recognition, Love/Relationships, Health/Family, Creativity/Joy, Divine Intervention, Career, Knowledge/Self Cultivation.
- Closing Prayer
- Energy reading- identify areas of the space that could use some shifting of the Chi, identify missing bagua areas that may be directly affecting the areas of life including: health, wealth, love and prosperity.
When to apply Space Clearing/Blessing:
- Before building a new home
- Before moving into a new home
- After an unhappy event
- After an illness, divorce or death
- To celebrate a blessed event, such as a new baby, new career, new office or new business
- To commemorate a passage, such as graduation or marriage
- Before or after a party or family gathering
- Anytime you need to shift the energy of your home or business
“The mind is like a butterfly that flits from one flower to the next. Seldom do we find ourselves nestled in the exquisite and eternal ocean of here and now. When you are, you can connect with your true self that is beyond the chattering of your mind. When you take the effort to focus your drifting consciousness to become fully awake to the present moment, you will discover the glorious light that dwells within you.”